Revenge on Brazil Soccer Revenge on Brazil Soccer

Eat me

It sucked Live with it and dont bitch and moan because Brazil knocked out England. ITS A GOD DAMN GAME DONT LIVE LIFE GOING BY HOW SOME STUPID SOCCER TEAM DID THIS YEAR. Get a life ill send you a picture just so i can laugh because you take everything so seriously

Matmi responds:

Seems like bright boy "Eat Me" missed the whole point. Football is just a game, like you said, and so is this, just a game, you take things far too seriously. This game is 2 yrs old, get over it.

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

great...

Great game... if you are having trouble getting the bar filled use your arrow pad and the key pad with the num lock off at the same time. You will have the bar filled about halfway through your run :p Oh yeah and the password is gotmilk

Final JP Skate game~v.3 Final JP Skate game~v.3

Sucked

That game blew so bad. I had more fun clicking the mouse and making that board do tricks onto the rail in the preloader than I did during the whole game. That game sucked. My friends shitty games like this is what causes school violence. If you want a decent boarding game check out Rooftop Skater on here.

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

One of the best on NG

This game is one of the best RPG's Newgrounds has ever seen. Unlike Stick RPG this game actually has a point to it. Great game hope to see more games like this made.

Stick RPG Stick RPG

OK

The whole gameplay and such was amazing. But there no actual point in the game. I understand when you die you get so many points for all your money and such. But there should be more of a point like objectives such as become president, win so many barfights, and quite possibly hook up with a girl. There is no point of raising up your charm just to rob a bank and such. But overall this game was great.
*_-_Don_-_*